Efficient solutions for prototyping and zero series production
The production of prototypes and zero series is a vital stage in the project development. The communication between our design, production and testing departments is carried out efficiently in our company. For quick delivery and small costs, our services for prototyping include:
A prototype must accurately prove your idea, but also involve low production costs and fast turnaround.
Our solution involves:
- Identifying the goals a prototype must fulfil
- Developing the hardware and software components
- Advice and support in choosing the electrical and mechanical elements (cases, enclosures, panels, etc)
- SMT assembling and confirming that the prototype runs according to the key parameters
- Functional testing
- Logistic and technical support for optimizing the costs and solving the hardware and software faults
Our experience in prototype and zero series production brings you the following benefits:
- Support across all phases of development
- Evaluating assembly techniques for optimizing production costs
- Obtaining DFM (Design for Manufacturing) and DFT (Design for Testing) feedback
- EMC controls for obtaining approvals and certifications
- Reduction of production costs, by prototype optimisation for subsequent mass production, thus avoiding multiple production initiation costs (tooling and stencils and should you choose to have the mass production done by us – associated costs for configuring and programming the assembly equipment).