Products designed to withstand harsh environments like those for industrial use need protection through conformal coating. We offer automatic conformal coating, non-atomized, which allows us to apply the coating with a viscosity of less than 100 centipoise.
Thickness of protection layers varies between 0.5 and 8 mils for solvent-based materials and between 4 and 8 mils for 100% solid materials. With a 99% transfer efficiency, coating offers maximal optimization at minimal costs.
The process of conformal coating has numerous advantages:
- Material is being applied in layers in a controlled manner, eliminating the losses and unwanted coating associated with the atomized process
- Reduces the need for subsequent processing
- The coating application process takes place within an enclosed, ventilated environment.
- Excellent coating capacity, due to the five-axis motion system
- A wide range of dispensing nozzles is available, with sizes ranging from 6,35 to 19,05 mm, each having a 0,792 mm tolerance.
- Covers coating boards measuring up to 457 x 387 mm, ensuring conformal protection of even high-complexity boards in a manner of seconds.