EBS Electric Group EBS Electric Group has invested in cable assembly technology, acquiring highly efficient, flexible equipment, capable of performing a wide range of applications. This allows us to assembly any type of cable required by our customers, according to quality standards required by IPC/WHMA-A-620. We do this with the help of a highly trained, dedicated team, with a set goal of exceeding our customers' expectations, regarding the quality and deadline.
Cutting and stripping half-finished products
- carried out with Komax Kappa 310 equipments, well known for their wide range of high and constant quality operations.
- is carried out using Mecal presses, with fast-replacing applicators for various types pins.
- and simultaneous twisting is carried out with FEINTECHNIK RITTMEYER equipment
Crimping quality control
- is carried out with the EPT50 Pull tester from MI&T with digital display
Cut-off, shortcircuit and faulty insert control
- performed with a computer-assisted device developed by us.